We have open funded positions for post-doctoral fellows, undergraduate researchers, and
professional research assistants. Please see below for the current open positions and email us at maggie.lam [at] cuanschutz.edu if you are interested to
- Design and develop experimental and analytical methods to acquire
and analyze large-scale proteomics data to generate biologically relevant knowledge.
- Interpret data and communicate experimental results and findings
to colleagues within the laboratory, the department, and campus in oral and written forms.
- Work independently or as part of a team on protein biochemistry
experiments, which may include mouse models, cell culture, immunostaining, and protein & nucleotide
- Ph.D. or equivalent in chemistry,
biochemistry, genetics, bioinformatics, or related scientific fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of active research experience in physical
or life science environments.
- Experience with mass spectrometry, proteomics, or other
discovery-driven biological sciences.
- Experience with R and Python preferred.
Professional Research Assistant
- Work as a team on original research projects, plan and execute
benchside experiments, mouse models, cell culture, immunostaining, and protein & nucleotide
- Perform literature search, help summarize and interpret data,
results and prepare manuscripts for publications.
- Maintain a healthy and functioning laboratory research
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or related fields with
prior hands-on experience in relevant biochemistry or animal experiment techniques.
- Assist in the collection of experimental data and processing
- Current undergraduate in Colorado motivated to pursue biomedical